Everything You Need to Know About Tomorrow’s Paris-Roubaix
The following video is from Road to Roubaix. Simply beautiful. You must watch this before the race:
Honestly, there’s nothing I can say about Sunday’s Paris-Roubaix that hasn’t already been written. So here’s a smattering of coverage from across the interwebs to set you up for the big show.
- Cycling News presents it’s top contenders.
- Tom Boonen believes there will be an early selection rather than late heroics
- Fabian Cancellara weighs in on his favorites and believes the Forest of Arenberg will again be a key moment.
- World’s fastest sprinter, Mark Cavendish, feels like a little kid before his first Paris-Roubaix.
- Velonews covers each cobbled section with rankings.
- Come to find out, Taylor Phinney will not make his P-R debut because of nagging injuries.
- Daily Peloton shares it’s P-R preview.
- Included in Euro Peloton’s Roubaix preview is one of his favorite parts of the race: watching the mountain goats from Euskatel Euskadi get shelled and dropped off the back in the first 50k.
- Pez Cycling News gets you up close and personal with the Pave.
- Red Kite Prayer reminds us Flanders proved that the actual winner may not be a pre-race favorite.
- Velominati invites you to participate in the V Super Prestige and pick your own top five. Join the party.
Here are my top five:
Going with the favorites but hoping I’m wrong and Big George finally gets his cobblestone.
Who’s in your Top Five? Please leave a comment and let us know.